2016 Home and Garden Tour
Online Ticket Sales at the bottom of this page!
Thursday, May 5 and Friday, May 6 from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Three Homes and Five Gardens in the Country Club of Jackson area
- To Benefit The MS Children's Museum and The Oaks House Museum
- Tour Tickets $20 (includes admission to The Oaks House Museum on May 5 & 6)
- Garden Lunch available with reservation for only $15
- Private Garden Party on Wednesday, May 4 for a limited number of ticketholders
- Raffle for Pryor Lampton Original Oil Painting "Purple Iris Party"
- The Secret Garden Gift Shop
- All events will be held Rain or Shine
Garden Party Map
Map to the Home of Dolly and Wesley Goings, 101 Kirkwood Court.
Site of The Garden Party to be held Wednesday, May 4, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Advance Reservation Required - $50 per person
Mail-in Payment Option
Payment may be mailed to :
The Garden Club of Jackson, P.O. Box 13026, Jackson, MS 39236-3026
Please be sure to include:
- Your Name and Address
- Your Cell Phone number
- Your Email address
- The events you are interested in attending
Purchase Tour Tickets Online with a Credit Card
Tickets purchased by April 30 will be mailed to you. After April 30, tickets will be held at 362 St. Andrews Drive. Garden Party reservations will be on a list at the door. Raffle tickets will be entered for the drawing which will be held Friday afternoon at 362 St. Andrews Drive. You do not need to be present to win.
Tour Ticket (without lunch) for Thursday or Friday $20
Tour Ticket plus Thursday Lunch (served from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.) $35
Tour Ticket plus Friday Lunch (served from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.) $35
Garden Party - Wednesday 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. $50
Group Ticket Sales - Minimum of 10 Tickets - Tour Only - $15 each
Raffle Tickets - Pryor Lampton Original Oil Painting "Purple Iris Party"
Purple Iris Party
An original Oil Painting By Pryor Lampton
Offered by Raffle.
Buy Your Tickets Now!
Thanks for supporting The Garden Club of Jackson!