2016 Home and Garden Tour
Online Ticket Sales are closed but tickets may be purchased at any of the Tour Homes!
Thursday, May 5 and Friday, May 6 from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Three Homes and Five Gardens in the Country Club of Jackson area
- To Benefit The MS Children's Museum and The Oaks House Museum
- Tour Tickets $20 (includes admission to The Oaks House Museum on May 5 & 6)
- Garden Lunch available with reservation for only $15
- Private Garden Party on Wednesday, May 4 for a limited number of ticketholders
- Raffle for Pryor Lampton Original Oil Painting "Purple Iris Party"
- The Secret Garden Gift Shop
- All events will be held Rain or Shine
Garden Party Map
Map to the Home of Dolly and Wesley Goings, 101 Kirkwood Court.
Site of The Garden Party to be held Wednesday, May 4, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Advance Reservation Required - $50 per person
Mail-in Payment Option
Payment may be mailed to :
The Garden Club of Jackson, P.O. Box 13026, Jackson, MS 39236-3026
Please be sure to include:
- Your Name and Address
- Your Cell Phone number
- Your Email address
- The events you are interested in attending
Purple Iris Party
An original Oil Painting By Pryor Lampton
Offered by Raffle.
Buy Your Tickets Now!
Tickets available in The Secret Garden Shop at 362 St. Andrews Drive.
Thanks for supporting The Garden Club of Jackson!